Today, I want to share with you’ll my homemade recipe for fruit facial. Facial includes three basic steps. I have also come up with three-step fruit facial. I have included scrubbing, massaging and face pack into the fruit facial. Now let us begin :
Before scrubbing, cleanse your face with the cleanser of your choice. Now let me begin with ingredients needed for face scrub:
- Watermelon Juice: It cleanses our skin, removes dirt, is a good astringent, rich in vitamins.
- Coffee Powder: exfoliates, an energy booster for the skin as it is rich in antioxidants.
- Squeeze watermelon juice and add a spoon of coffee powder to it. Prepare flowy mixture.
- Apply all over the face and massage gently. Massage for 10Min.
- Rinse your face.
- Banana: It is filled with many nutrients. It cleanses our skin, gives a glow to our skin and also moisturizes our skin.
- Honey: It has anti-inflammatory property, moisturizes skin, makes our skin soft and supple.
- Mash half banana and add a spoon of honey to it. Mix both of them well.
- Apply this mixture all over your face and neck.
- Massage in circular motion for 10 min and rinse your face.
3. Face Mask/Pack:
- Orange Juice: Orange juice is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. This is going to make our skin glow and it reduces dark spots.
- Watermelon juice: as said earlier it cleanses skin and good astringent.
- TVAM Face pack (rose glow)(optional) or Multani Matti: Any powder like Multani Matti, orange peel powder or anything you prefer to use as a base can be used to thicken the face pack.
- Apply all over face and neck and leave it to dry for 15-20min.
- Rinse your face and you are ready to rock.
And Ta Da ….. I am glowing…..
Here is the full video of the fruit facial.
Hope you all will try this facial at home and share your experience with me.